Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Lazy days......

 

This is my go to area. I sit here snd have my medicine, my purse , my scissors, pencils pens....mail gets sorted here, my Keto snacks are here... since I look at it so often during the day, I thought I’d show it. Oh , and yes I forgot to change the date on my calendar thingy ... lol

I’m going so slow on my punch needle. I need to get it finished to start on another one. Here’s my slow progress. 


Hope everyone is having an easy peasy day also 😊

15 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

My go-to space is no where near as neat and tidy as yours, nor as artfully choreographed. Your PN bunny is looking soooo sweet! ~Robin~

Saundra said...

Must agree with Cranky Crow Robin that my space isn't nearly as orderly as yours ~ never mind the little forgetting to change the day card, lol. Hope you are enjoying the needle punch process.

acorn hollow said...

I love your space very calming. I love your punch needle The shirt is a wonderful color
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Ditto what everyone said about your work space!
Sweet bunny :)

Robin Leuschen said...

Oh boy. This pic isn’t my actual work space. It’s my medicine, list making, keto snack dresser next to my chair at the kitchen table. Lol. It’s where I sit when I’m not in my craft room. Now that space. Oh lord. Doesn’t look like this. Lol

Robin Leuschen said...

Lol. Read my comment to cranky crow this definitely isn’t my work space. That is not so neat. This is near my seat at the kitchen table. I eat, take my meds and write my many lists here. The mess gets made in my craft room. Lol

Robin Leuschen said...

Aww thanks. Slow moving in the punch needle. And this isn’t my work space but I do a lot of thinking and list making here.

Robin Leuschen said...

Thanks. Not my craft room but it’s where I brainstorm. Take meds, eat my keto snacks. Lol

susan hemann said...

such a sweet bunny!

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you sooo much !!😊😊

NMK said...

Love your Bunny & your pretty Go-To space !

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you 😊😜

Jessica L. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ใบบัว said...

เล่นง่าย ปั่นง่าย ได้เงินไว
หลัก​หมื่น​ หลักแสนหลักล้านก็จ่ายมาแล้ว


สล็อต66

ใบบัว said...

อัพเดทใหม่ไฉไลกว่าเดิมเพื่มเติมสุดคือ
สุดปังสมัครง่ายแค่ปลายนิ้ว


สล็อต168