Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Freebie Doodle Challenge


Yesterday I posted a freebie doodle challenge on my FB,,, Now the only requirement is to enjoy the doodle and send me or post pics of progress or finishes, I'd love to post them on my social media platforms( FB and Instagram) and of course here on my blog....Hoping it will give you an extra little plug promoting your work or selling your goods.....

      You can punch needle, rug hook, wool applique, embroider or cross stitch....

The margins are a little big so feel free to make them smaller as to not have " Dead space".....

.I've drawn this up after placing a short poll as to what folks might like in the design, but it was almost split between Everyday Floral or Sampler and Spring Animal....

So I will be posting a second design with a Spring chick in it.....lol

ENJOY !!!



 

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Very sweet Robin! ~Robin~ (The other one ;-) )

elaine allerton said...

Wow,,,very sweet,,,thank you,,,
Gives me inspiration to start punching again,,,,
Elaine