Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Colonial Floral Fraktur Rug Pattern

I put my adapted drawing for rug hooking and the picture of finished rug and added the colored in doodle,,decided to sell as a pattern.I had quite  a few requests for this design to be made into a hooked rug pattern...I'm so blessed and apreciate each and every one of you, my dear friends and supporters !!



Colonial Fraktur Floral Hooked Rug Design

Colonial Fraktur Floral Hooked Rug Design


This is one of my original doodles, adapted for rug hooking. finished rug I made measured 22"x 24".

Price: US$6.00


Click for details

7 comments:

NMK said...

This is So pretty !!! Love the colors you used too.

Sandy said...

Yea, I'm so excited, I've already purchased it and downloaded it. Can't wait to start it.

moosecraft said...

Oooo yippee! I was so bummed when the one you hooked sold so fast... lol!

Susannah said...

What a talented lady you are!

Saundra said...

Congratulations once again. You're doing well with your designs and we can all say, "I remember her before she became famous".

Saundra

HomeSpunPrims said...

A wonderful pattern Robin! Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

I can't resist your patterns, Robin ~ always such an inspiration! Thank you for your constant creativity!

rebecca