Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Incorporating my beloved primitive with the whimsical aspect in to my Art Journaling.



I'm trying to incorporate my more primitive/ folk art style in with the whimsical almost abstract that is commonly identified with this wonderful art journaling. 
The term " art journal" is appropriate  for what I'm doing. I'm on my own little art journey , having so much fun and keeping it recorded in my pages. 
Love what you are doing ...
Robin

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

This is a cute piece and would make a wonderful pattern.

Debbie

Farmhouse prims said...

Your work is amazing, whatever you do. Love it. Lecia

Myra said...

Love shows in your art journaling. I see an exciting future for you. :~)

Christine said...

Robin,

I have been a folk art/primitive style lover for years, recently tho I just "need" the brighter, more whimsical colors and style. I just love what you are doing with your wonderful folk art.....you have nailed it with what I envision doing with my older folk art patterns !!

Keep it up !
christine

Rae Missigman said...

I love this page! It is the perfect mix of primitive and whimsical! So happy to read you are enjoying your art journey!