Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Friday, February 5, 2010

*NEW* Primitive Harold Hare & Chic Pattern


Primitive Harold Hare And Chick

Primitive Harold Hare And Chick


Just in time for Spring. Harold stands 19 inches tall and can stand or be hung. Detailed ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details



Yup...I was really working this past week...Yup, took me all week too...I get so sidetracked and am so easily distracted, but I finally finished a new pattern for Spring !!

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

He is a nice one, fun personality with his head and face. I might try the bunny one in punch, finally able to punch again for longer periods.

Debbie

TeresaM said...

Love him Robin!!! I may need to get that pattern! I have so many right now to do..... but hey...........what's another one... Right?

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Great pattern Robin!!