Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finished *New* Chick & Bonnet Doll...


Can you tell I am getting impatient for Spring ? We had rain yesterday and earlier today and now it is spitting snow flurries...But I can dream of Spring and Easter can't I ?
I'm working on the pattern for this little gal, so it will be available soon....
Robin

6 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMG, this is SO CUTE!

Brenda said...

That is totally adorable!!

Brenda

WoolenSails said...

That is wonderful, really sweet piece.
I am sick of winter too, would like to see some warmer weather and flowers.

Debbie

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Robin - how stinkin' adorable !!!! omg I love her!!!!!!

~Neenee~

Myglorystars said...

Love your chick, she is just the sweetest!!!!

Penny said...

PLEASE -- tell me this finished one is for sale!!