Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, April 3, 2023

I'm working on many different things....

I've had people ask me why I jump from one thing to another all the time....Well, the answer is simple...

I have ADHD ...I get bored with things so easily, or lets say " distracted "..... But it's also fun and I learn alot......So here, I did a little design that I had drawn up a design to use as a note pad for myself....

I stitched it up using extra teensy balls of Valdani threads ......

Here is the original drawing and what I had done with it......



I also had a few drawings from awhile ago I wanted to make little note cards out of...I re-drew the design in fountain pen and used a damp brush to " bleed" the edges,,,, I have 6 in all and I'm going to call them Birds and Blooms .... here are 2 of them

And lastly,,,,still playing with my Apple pencil and Ipad in Procreate,,,,did a few more designs and one new fabric for Spoonflower....



Sooooo...What this Monday will bring I dont know,,,,,But I'll bet it's going to be a few different things...
The ADHD can be a blessing and a curse, I like to use it for good....lol



 

5 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love that little notepad design Robin! Yes, I get the ADHD thing...mine has been a late adulthood onset variety. 😬 Adaptation to a completely new personality type has been a challenge and I am still trying to "channel" it properly. Happy new week. ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

I so love all of your designs. I am always doing different things cause I get bored. Janice

Rugs and Pugs said...

Nothing wrong with working on 18 different things at one time ;-)

acorn hollow said...

Oh I love your note pad!
You are so creative and that is because you work in all mediums
Cathy

Loredana said...

I'm thankful for the positive change your blog has brought into my life.