Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, December 7, 2014

A NEW Punch Needle Pattern





Hi everyone...Well, to say I've been busy would be an understatement ! I have pics for you of all the work that's been completed on the house... but first I wanted to let ya know about my newest pattern. It's been 2 years since I've actually come out with a new Christmas pattern... I don't know how I managed  to get it finished and squeeze it in....by the Grace of God ....
So here it is ...Thanks for taking a peek !

Christmas Merrie Folk

Christmas Merrie Folk


Wouldn't these three fellas look wonderful on your tree ? Or sitting in a grouping.... This pattern ...

Price: US$7.00

Click for details

1 comment:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love, Love, Love this!
What a wonderful pattern.
Learning punch needle is on my to-do list.
I'm gonna have to look up on how to get started so I can purchase this pattern!

Sandi
sandraallen260@centurytel.net