Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Rug Progress...another Valentine Fraktur angel finish...

I've been working on my rug, here and there every day, but gosh, I am still so slow !! When will I be able to pick up the speed ???...lol...I do forget , that this is one of the bigger rugs I've hooked, along with the antique challenge rug that took me a year to finish ( I lost interest on that one , though ). Here is a picture of the progress so far :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here is another finish, a hooked rug, from my Valentine Fraktur Angel Design...this was hooked by Carole....Isn't it beautiful ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I cooked a few things over the weekend again, and amongst the goodies, was my all time favorite.. " Cheesy Potato Bacon Soup "....mmmm I could live on soup alone ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ And look at this sweet little note my 19 year old daughter left for me... My kids are all grown up, but it still tickles me to get handwritten or drawn notes from them....Oh gee...I wonder if I'm going to find a broken dish or knick knack somewhere...this could just be to soften me up a little......when did I get so supicious ??? Oh yeah...after I had 6 kids... lol
Good night... Robin

8 comments:

Heritage Homestead Decor said...

I can't wait to see the finished product. The colours in your rug hooking are just perfect.
Hugs Darlene

Primitive Stars said...

Wonderful rug, I also love the colours you used on it, Blessings Francine.

higglerswagon said...

Gorgeous rug. Love the colors.
You got me with the soup. YUMMMM

Susannah said...

Marvelous rug and colors!!! I could eat that soup right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rug..
Would you consider sharing your recipe?
We too love soup here..

Gayle said...

It's looking good - I guess we all have our own speed - I'm a fast piecer when I make quilts - but rug hooking? Not so fast! LOL

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful finish and i love your new piece, I can't wait to see it finished.

Debbie

Pamela@ The Sampler Makers Farmhouse said...

Lovely rug hooking!
Pamela