Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Better Late....New Folk Art Painting on PHM


Hello folks !! Here is my new Folk Art Painting using the PHM Freebie Newsletter Doodle.

I struggle till late  Thursday night( or should I say early Friday Morning) to get a decent picture ...Bad inside lighting and not great camers, plus I am a horrible photographer..
Busy day yesterday so didn't get good pics ( plus I used up my battery on my camera and had to charge )...Well got decent pick last night, but decided to get a better picture in DAYLIGHT...Much Better !! Here is a close up:
The painting is curently up for sale on my page at Primitive Handmades Mercantile Here.
Have a Great weekend !!
Robin

4 comments:

Plumruncreek ♥ said...

I love it Robin!!

Doreen Frost said...

I just love this.

wishing you a lovely day
doreen

Anonymous said...

Love it..
Have a great day..

TeresaM said...

I just love it Robin!!!