Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day !! and please vote for my fabric ???


Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday... I always enjoyed any and every holiday simply for the fact that Hubby had a day off....He's kinda like my best friend...I know sappy...yada yada....lol




I just wanted to remind some and inform any tohers of the Fabric Of The Week Contest over at Spoonflower ...This week is " Stars and Stripes...The Design I entered is my "Liberty and Freedom" Design








Here is a closer clook...

This is hand drawn and painted in watercolors....
you can vote HERE
 you must go through all 21 pages....you click on your choice and a green square comes up around the image, then continue looking at the rest...At the end it shows you your selection and gives you the option to cast your vote.....
Now....I am not just asking you to go and vote for me...If you like my design then yes please vote !!
You can vote for others as well....
Laurie of Wooly Red Rug has a design in the competition also, so please cast your vote for her as well...
Her design is called " Indigo Stars"....
Thank you in advance...and have a fun and happy day !!
Robin

6 comments:

Unknown said...

voted!! I love yours the best...hands down!! happy 4th!
~karen

Ashley said...

Very cute! I found spoonflower through you so, thanks!

Karen said...

I voted for yours. For my taste, that was the best. Great design.

ohiofarmgirl said...

I voted...love your design! Dianntha

old crow said...

Hi Robin, Voted!! Your fabric is lovely!! Would love to order, I love spoonflower, fabric is beautiful!!
Good Luck!!
Mona

Pendleton Primitives said...

Yea, my hubby gets a day off too. I get so excited. I really love your fabric design. I'll go vote.
~Christina