Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Coming...it's coming !!!


Yep, just 4 more days and Primitive Handmades Mercantile is having our 3rd update !!Wow...3 months old already ! The theme this month is Easter ! And...guess what else ?? We are having another giveaway, but really it is a contest ...and....all the details and rules will be in the newsletter and on the home page on the 17th ..... For now,you'll just have to hold your horses and dream about winning the wonderful goodies donated by 3 of our talented artists !

6 comments:

Danice G said...

'Sounds great. Looking froward to this :)

WoolenSails said...

I look forward to it, with the rate I am messing things up, I need someone else to make them, lol.

Debbie

jennifer768 said...

Sounds like fun!Hugs,Jen

TeresaM said...

It sure is coming quick!!!

Saundra said...

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come..... I'll keep a watch for the 17th..... Oh boy, oh boy looking forward to it.

Saundra

My Colonial Home said...

Well I knew it had been a hwile since I've been here but wow I've missed a few wonderful posts.
I read on down and I'm commenting here about your other posts too.

Your new design is adorable...incorporates all things Prim...where's the Crow! lol

I'm so happy for your new selling site...it's going strong.

Karen