Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, September 8, 2011

*New* Thyme To Be Thankful Doodle Booklet


Thyme To Be Thankful Doodle Booklet

Thyme To Be Thankful Doodle Booklet


Cute Folk Art style doodles perfect for Autumn/Thanksgiving.
These doodles are perfect for ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details


I have been drawing and re-drawing for the past 2 days...Just sitting on my computer and at my table doing what I love...hope you like this little booklet, just a few doodles more perfect for Thanksgiving....
Robin

2 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Awesome Robin! :)

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Looks like it's cute. I need to find more hours in the day to do more projects!! ~Kriss~