Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some talented lady....



You know I always love when you gals use my designs for hooking, punching, wool applique or even stitchery..I get so tickled and I am always amazed by your talent!
I have been bad lately and haven't posted some wonderful pieces I've seen using my designs...Soooo, here are a few rugs that were hooked by Sherry @ From Sherry's Heart on ebay and here is her BLOG ...Aren't they wonderful...go ahead and bid if you feel the urge...lol

Hugs,
Robin

5 comments:

Rachael said...

They are wonderful!

From Sherry's Heart said...

AwWW Thank You Robin!!! You do GREAT doodlins' that I can turn into rugs so thank you for that and keep on doodlin'!!!!!

Sherry

LibbiesHome said...

Those are beautiful! Love your patterns!!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Those are wonderful! She did a great job, didn't she? I'm sure that is a great feeling to see finished projects from designs lovingly made by you!

Unknown said...

I'm trying my hand at punch needle for the second time. First time not so well. So, far it's pretty cool.