Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Saturday, March 26, 2011

*New* Folky Summer Doodle Booklet & a Freebie !


Folky Summer Doodle Booklet 2011

Folky Summer Doodle Booklet 2011


There are 4 folky summer doodles and of course the cover is folky and can be made into a stitchery, ...

Price: US$4.00

Click for details


I am so excited to have this ready for this week...there are 5 summer folksy doodles( if you include the cover) for you to stitch, hook or needle punch...or even do a wool applique...Here is a little wool rug I did up from one of the doodles in this packet....




And last but not least...I did up alittle freebie doodle for you..I included a horse weather vane in the booklet, so I decided to draw up a good old folky horse as a freebie...Enjoy !!


11 comments:

Doris said...

I tried to buy this from Pattern Mart and got all messed up. They keep saying I have an invalid password. frustrating!! I'll try again............

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Wonderful freebie pattern! I will definitely hook this little guy up!! Thanks so much...you are so talented and generous!
Courtney

Doris said...

Love the freebie. Thanks!

primitivebettys said...

Super cute! I'm sure you will sell lots of booklets. :) Thanks for the freebie!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Your freebie pattern is darling ~ you're very generos!

Jo Ann said...

great freebie-thanks so much. Jo Ann

Unknown said...

Very nice Robin! I am going to order a booklet from you.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Robin ~
What a great freebie. Thank you so much for your generosity.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Margie said...

Robin you are sooo talented...wish I had the ability to draw like you. I would love to make all of your doodles into rugs my dear.

Hugs,
Margie at Hngru Hook Primitives

Rebecca said...

Robin, your patterns are fabulous! I can't wait to get started on all of the Summer Doodles and the freebies! Thank you, thank you!

Barbara said...

thank you. Such a nice prim design to hook.