Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some inside Fall pics....







I have a tendency to "clump" my Fall stuff together when I decorate...I don't have enough to spread it throughout the whole house, so I always end up doing gatherings of certain dolls, etc. I did hang some dipped colored lights wrapped around grapevine on the t.V. armoire and in the pip berry over my front window....The Grandkids ( and myself...lol ) like the whimsical effect for Fall....
I will get outside pics later today....
Hugs !!!

13 comments:

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Just love your decorating! Your patterns look fantastic all stitched up!

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic - so homey - but spooky :)

Unknown said...

Everything looks wonderful!
I love all your fall creations.
~Tam

Dog Trot Farm said...

Robin, I am new to your wonderful blog, so happy I stumbled upon it. You are such a talented lady, love your primitive stitching patterns and your home looks so festive for the Halloween season. Happy Autumn to you.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oooh...I love your decorating. I especially like the display on the old sewing machine table. I have one of those myself! You have given me some ideas....

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well I love your fall display and love your dollies..I love that "harvest" sign hanging..where did you get it? great job..can't wait to see your outside.;)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love that platter and all the cats!
Everything looks great!
★Linda★

Pines and Needles said...

Robin, What a fantastic collection of wonderful creations! Love your designs, you are so talented.
Happy Fall to you!!!
~ Karen ~

My Colonial Home said...

Hi Robin...I love how you clustered your Fall pretties! Thanks for sharing.
Karen

Christine said...

Great stuff, Robin!! I would love to see more of that quilt...wondering what pattern it is.
christine

Ter'e said...

Hi Robin:
Is that wool pumpkin, with all the stitching on it, one of your patterns? If it is - how does one order this? Your home looks awesome!!!!!

WoolenSails said...

I love all of your decorations, such a wonderful collection of prims.

Debbie

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love you fall treasures everywhere! Your stitching patterns a so much fun!

Thanks for sharing! :) Carolyn