Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome Blessed September !!



This is a picture taken last year at our old house in the Fall....
Even though the temps are still high...it won't be for long, as it is supposed to cool down to the 60's this weekend...Oh happy day !!!
I'm so looking foreward to being able to go outside and not melting ! And Fall around the corner...can't wait to decorate.....
Have a great day !!!
Robin

6 comments:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I couldn't agree more. It was over 90 degrees today....goodbye summer!!!!! Dianntha

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Robin Sweetie...
How beautiful is this photo. God was certainly busy with his paintbrush on this beautiful morning. I love it. It is absolutely breathtaking.

Now here in Phoenix, we are still having triple digit days. Could you send a few of these 60 days my way? I would certainly appreciate it.

Have a gorgeous day sweetie.

Country hugs, Sherry

LibbiesHome said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome picture!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

That is a beautiful picture you took last year.

Happy Sept. 1st!!!!!

Thank you for sharing that picture!
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I just found you through Jennifer, and love your blog! Happy September to you also.

Beautiful photo you captured it all!

I will visit you again as I became a follower.

Carolyn from Des Moines, Iowa

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Hello Fall! The temps here in Iowa are finally starting to stay in the 70's or lower 80's and the humidity is going away. This summer was not friendly to our gardens here though! Trees are starting to turn, here. I think we are going to have an early fall/winter. My kitties are putting on their winter fur, too.