Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some new Fall Goodies I'm piling up...


I'm gearing up for the first day of school here,(Sept.1 ) which is typically when I at least start looking through my Fall decorations, and start placing things here and there....I have acquired a few things making doubles of certain items and just playing around...So..get busy, Fall is almost upon us...but we need to enjoy it as much as we can...savor every moment,,,,,have fun ! Fall Fun !!!

7 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Love all of your fall and Halloween prims, Robin.
Pam

WoolenSails said...

You have lots of fall goodies, your home will look wonderful when you decorate it. I am not ready to let summer go yet;)

Debbie

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I want your fall goodies in my home.I love them...;)

ohiofarmgirl said...

You fall gathering looks so interesting. Cant wait to see where you put them.
I have started a new scarecrow for my door...wish me luck. dianntha

Julie said...

That is fall goodness right there. On my to-do list tomorrow is to go through my fall stuff and see what needs to be kept and what needs to be donated. I love to decorate for fall, but I think I am being invaded by all my fall decor. Hope you have a super day. Julie

Debra said...

Wonderful eye candy!! Thanks

My Colonial Home said...

What great Fall/Halloween goodies.
I thought I decorated early which I did but I sure have enjoyed looking at it - next to Christmas it's my favorite time of year.

Karen
http://mycolonialhome.blogspot.com/
kmprimitives@yahoo.com