Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Robby's Stocking Get together Project ..

Hi all !! I was sad to not be able to participate in the crafting that went on, Sunday afternoon at Grace's home, but Robby did give me her project all wrapped and ready to go before I left the get together Saturday evening, so yesterday I finished it up...


Robby had allready sewn up the stocking itself, but supplied the drawing for the bird, the bells and floss.. I traced mine on some muslin seperately and used warm an natural for backing , then stitched it onto the stocking... I stuffed it slightly and added a little string for hanging.. Thank you Robby... It is a super cute stocking ! I love it !!

I'm working on cleaning my craft room thoroughly today, then it's time to start on Christmas goodies !!!
Have a great, blessed, fun filled, constructive day !!!
Robin

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Your stocking came out so nicely. Love the simple prim look. I need to get started on my stocking swap.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

you did good!!!! Hey we should send each other projects kits to do.....my mind is in overdrive again!!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I just love your stocking so very prim and I'm also enjoying your new look on your blog...love the header too!
Rondell

Back in the Day said...

Love the stocking! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

So prim and cute!! Have a great day. Julie