Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, January 2, 2012

*New* Valentine Wool Applique Mat and Pattern



I have been quietly tucked away in my craft room for most of the this past weekend, designing, stitching and writing up the pattern for my new wool applique mat. I never used to do alot of decorating for St. Valentine's Day, except for a small ornie tree and some stitched pillows. Well, I wanted something to add to my few Valentine decorations, so I actually made 2 of these, one to sell and one for myself.
so...the pattern is now available, and the finished mat will be available for sale when we open our new selling group on the 20th of January..
Now, I can get to taking down of the Christmas decorations...Hubby is taking a vacation day off tomorrow , so I very sweetly asked if he would like to lend a hand and he very sweetly said yes .....lol
Thanks for taking a peek ...hugs,
Robin


Valentine Love Letter Wool Applique Mat

Valentine Love Letter Wool Applique Mat


This simple and prim Valentine's Day wool applique mat is quick and easy to put together and ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details

13 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Robin, what a beautiful piece!! I can feel the pride in this post of all that you have accomplished this weekend and rightly so! What a great feeling that must be. It really is lovely!

I still have Christmas out and hubby wants it out "to enjoy it", wants me to wait till he goes back to work. I'm kinda slow... It took me a few days to realize I'll be putting it away by myself, haha! So at least you will have help.

Have a delightful week~

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi Robin,
This is a wonderful Valentine mat.
You should be proud, it's the
sweetest thing.
Blessings,
Susan

Kathy (woolfind) said...

It's Wonderful Robin! I don't really decorate for Valentine's day either. But I did like you and made a set of hearts for myself and one for the selling blog lol. It's time we make things for ourselves :)

alltheseboys said...

I love this...and like you have nill for valentines day decor. I wonder if I could make such a thing...hmmm..thinking...Katie

Unknown said...

Robin it is beautiful.

annie said...

It's beautiful, I love your designs!

patijane's primitives said...

What a wonderful mat for Valentines!!!! Great design work!!!

Anonymous said...

Robin..It's wonderful..I love the colors you used..

PatC - All is Bright said...

Oh, it's so beautiful. You are so creative. I love visiting your blog.

hugs,

Pat a new follower!

ihook2 said...

Robin, such a cute pattern. Purchased it from Pattern mart. Thinking of making it for my daughter
Pam

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Love the new pattern!

Pam B said...

Such a pretty little mat! I'm just now experimenting with wool felt applique and am starting to hoard scraps of wool when I find them. It's going to be fun learning something new!

Hugs,
Pam

susiedele said...

Hi Robin...I love it! just bought it from pattern mart and can't wait to get started. I have a little stool I want to place it on so I may have to reconfigure the shape a bit. Hope you don't mind. Thanks for your great ideas.
ps my Christmas tree is still up...