Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gotta be thinking ahead..*NEW* Easter Thyme Doodle Booklet


I have been drawing and getting this, and another doodle booklet just for Spring, together since Friday night.I love drawing and playing around with the ideas in my head. The Spring Doodle Booklet will be ready in another day or so.
I Had to say a big thank you to everyone for the lovely comments about my finished rug. There are so many helpful and encouraging ladies ( and guys) in the rug hooking community. I feel so welcome by you all. And those that don't hook...try it !!
I also wanted to show a picture of a little wool applique pillow I made for the opening of the selling blog. It's been sold, but sine I'm not actually sewing, hooking or punching, I wanted to show a pic of something...lol .I mde this uing one of the designs on the front cover of the Thyme for Valentine Doodle booklet. Big hugs, enjoy your Sunday ! Robin

11 comments:

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

I love the applique! Your frame is on it's way...the PO said Monday or Tuesday...so here's hoping!! I know you'll be more comfy hooking now.
Hugs,
Courtney

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love all your Doodle Booklets. You are so talented. I will have to purchase a few of these soon!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your applique ~ something else I really want to try my hand at. Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

annie said...

Really like the little pillow!

My Colonial Home said...

More wonderful patterns/ideas from a great lady...and your selling blog opening....I congratulate you.
Blessings,
Karen

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

The new Easter Thyme doodle booklet is adorable. I don't know how you do it, Robin, but you keep coming up with the most wonderful designs.
Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Your doodle booklet looks awwesome..I will have to get one once they are on sale..I love the applique you made..Have a great day..

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love it and love our doodles!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Another sweet booklet!! Don't ever stop what you are doing Robin!

Prims By The Water said...

Love the bunnies in your doodle book and loving that applique! Stay warn, Janice

jennifer768 said...

Love the applique! You are a lady of many talents.Hugs,Jen