Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

See my new header ?? Reminder, stop by the PHM...


Hello everyone... How are you this fine Wednesday February 1st ? We had a high temp of 60 degrees here in Erie, Pa, yesterday...That is almost unheard of for what they call " The Mistake On The Lake " . It really isn't...Erie is a beautiful city. We are actually the 3rd largest city in Pa. , bigger than Harrisburg, the state capital.
We have Presque Isle, it is natural Penninsula right off the Shore in Erie, and it has beautiful beaches... oh well, AS I was saying, Erie is usually in Competition with only 1 other city for the Golden Shovel Award on ABC Good Morning America, and that is Buffalo, NY ...So, yesterdays weather was a fluke..Today, rainy, but not too cold...40's...

Did you see my new header ? That is just one of the designs that is included in my New Spring Doodle Booklet.. I colored it in , and added it for the header..I found the closest color background on http://hotbliggityblog.com/
Just getting a little bit ahead of myself, and welcoming spring...It will be here before we know it..Look how fast January went by ??

And, that brings me to my Reminder about Primitive Handmades Mercantile . In just 16 more days, we will be updating , with all new handmades, and created with a theme including at last one of these themes: Sheep Presidents Early Spring ... We have added 5 new artists that will be showcasing their talent !
And, don't forge, if you sign up for the newsletter, you will have access to exclusive freebies, discounts and giveaways that will be only for the subscribers to the newsletter.

Here are a few Goodies that are still available for sale, before the next update, and they are gone.
------------------------------------------
Kathy of Woolfind's Keepsakes



------------------------------------------
Teresa of Teresa's Primitive Treasures


------------------------------------------
Lori of Homespun Prims By Lori



Have a great Day everyone !!

9 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I can't wait to see what everyone has for your new grand opening..I love!! your header..can you tell me how many designs are in the spring time doodle booklet..thanks again.:)

TeresaM said...

Makes a great header picture Robin!!!! This is a wonderful booklet everyone with lots of fun doodles!
Thanks for the Primitive Handmades Mercantile plug!!! I'm so excited for the next update too! Still have some things to finish up but I'm getting there!

I love Presque Isle and want to come back one of these summers! I checked the date of the summer craft show and it is the weekend before Lititz! Not sure I can swing two weekends in a row unless you can create lots to help fill a booth!?!?!?

woollylottrugs said...

Love the new header Robin!

cyndi

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Great job Robin! You know more about the computer than me to keep changing things so frequently. I get nervous doing it lol. Afraid I will lose things.
Beautiful plug for the group. Hope others go over and check out what is still left!
Your doodle booklet looks awesome!

Saundra P said...

Wow Robin, Love your new header and you certainly are computer savy, which I am not.

It was balmy here in Delaware today too. Matter of fact I've crocus in bloom and my daffodils look like they would bloom if we had another few days of warm weather. Hope we don't get a hard freeze or I will miss the spring joy this year. But am enjoying the weather while we have it.

Saundra

WoolenSails said...

Love your header, wonderful graphic.
I got some goodies today, so will post them later tonight. The gifts are so wonderful, photos do not do them justice.

Debbie

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Your blog and blog header look beautiful, Robin. Your colors are
always so beautiful.
Hugs,
Susan

Ronda said...

Wonderful doodling!..your blog is beautiful!...Can't wait for the next update!...isn't this weather the strangest?? It is like a cool spring day today, even the flowers are confused. Have a great day.
~Ronda

My Colonial Home said...

LOOOOOVE YOUR HEADER ROBIN...how fun.
I wish I had a smidgen of your talent...really - it's so fun and playful.
Karen