Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

These lovely ladies are at it again !!!





These were punched by Rebecca(goodwool)
Don't you just love how Rebecca uses the earth tones ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are punched by Doris(luv2punch)




Just look at these punched goodies from a few of my favorite ladies that I am in AAPG group with. Maybe you likey what you see and go bid on their super punched pieces !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished up a few things for the Update on Primitive Handmades Mercantile on the 17th...I am going to be transferring a design onto my linen as soon as I finish this post , to start a new hooked piece to add to the update..So, you probably won't even see it until then..Hey, a girl's gotta leave something to the imagination....lol
Good night..sweet dreams ...
Robin

7 comments:

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Love, love their pieces. Amazing!
Looking forward to seeing your update. I'll be working hard at it this weekend!

Doris said...

Oh Robin, thanks for showing our N/P pcs. With your adorable designs, how could we lose??? Seriiously, I love the Easter booklet and all your spring designs.

annie said...

those are wonderful!

My Colonial Home said...

Robin is there such a thing as PUNCH ENVY....lol Well if there is I have had it bad.
There are so many wonderful patterns/designs and you just showed a few here.
GORGEOUS.
Karen

Prims By The Water said...

Love love those bunnies! Take care, Janice

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous work!! I am in awe! Oh...sorry...Hi...I am Debbie from Blueberry Plains! I just started following you. Great blog!

barnyardbabies said...

It's amazing how two very talented people can take the same pattern and create two totally different looks! I can't decide which one I like better. Robin's designs are always adorable no matter what the color scheme.