Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quick post and Thank you my dear sweet blog pals !!


I forgot to post another talented ladie's goody that is up fopr bids on Ebay..thia a wool hooked rug by "Plumruncreek" Isn't it awsome?? Go bid !!!...lol
And now...Thank you to all my sweet precious blog pals ! the prayers and well wishes were felt ..I mean it, it was like a warm soft blanket fresh from the dryer, wrapped around my shoulder after a shower on a chilly morning....I feel loved and covered in your affection...Sorry if I get mushy, but hey, I do feel like this..I love you all !!No real news yet, but some initial blood work, sugar, cholsterol, etc, has come back ok....waiting on results of sono of my thyroid...positive thoughts here,,,
Hugs to all,
Robin

3 comments:

appleberrycottage said...

Keep us posted! Hoping for good news.
Laura

renee said...

I am believing with you that it is a good report!
Blessings,
Renee

TeresaM said...

I love it!!!!