Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Selling Blog



I started a new blog just for selling my finished items & online yard sale goodies. I have my Ragstuffed Old Hag Doll for sale on there right now..
I had purchased the domain name "Piggy Went To Market Primitives" about 2 years ago and never did anything with it, till now...go visit ... Click Here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Robin...going on over to check it out! Woooo Hooo! Great for you!!
patti

Sabrina @Falling Leaf Woodworkers and Primitives said...

going over to check it out now...

Mrs Minton makes... said...

Wow!... just stumbled onto your site ...and SO pleased I did! I love your designs! Just such a Fab blog!