Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, September 12, 2011

FALLAPALOOZA.....*Fall Pattern Sale*


With the much cooler temps coming our way, and my love of Fall, AND cooler temps, I have decided to offer a Fallapalooza Pattern sale...
All this week, I am having a buy 1 get 1 free pattern sale on all Fall/ Halloween or Thanksgiving Patterns...All you need to do is buy the pattern you want and for the second free one, add which one you'd like in the comment section when you make the paypal payment and I will email the freebie to you pronto !!
Click Here to see all my patterns on PatternMartHappy Almost Fall !!!
Robin

4 comments:

aleinung said...

hi robin,

hi robin,

I've bought - giggle.
Unfortunately I could not write in paypal message and therefore have sent you an email. I hope this is ok.

I thank you for your work ever.

love greetings

andrea
(I wrote this message on the google translator - sorry)

Katherine said...

I couldn't leave a note through PayPal either, so I sent you emails. Thanks Robin!

~Katherine

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey Robin, I just purchased your rag stuffed hag pattern..it wouldn't let me add the freebie in a comment section..but I would love Primitive Pridwyn Pilgrim And Turkey..
Thank you I love your patterns.;)

renee said...

I will be off to check this out!
How very nice! So fall and thanksgiving items? Ok.
I will see what I can do here.
Renee