Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

NEW *Chilly* Snowman & Wool Tree Pattern

Didn't have much energy today for some reason,so I decided to type up the pattern for this little guy...


Chilly Snowman and Wool Tree

Chilly Snowman and Wool Tree


Who doesn't love a snowman? This guy can be hung from a peg or rest on a shelf. He is so cute with ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details


Thanks for taking a peek !!

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Well he's just adorable.
So round and puffy....lol
Karen

Tami said...

Cute! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! I have no clue to what I was looking at when I read your profile and clicked on the Area Josphenia blog and left you a message there! (hehehe) It must hava been a long day! ;o)

Have a great night!

Leslie said...

He's cute!

I wonder why you were thinking of snowmen yesterday...did you get a little of it? LOL I'm sure you are seeing lots of the white stuff...I, myself, only have 2". We got the least amount around, I think.

Have a great day!

Leslie

Shakerwood said...

He is really cute! I will definitely order him! You have a great blog.