Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some talented lady....



You know I always love when you gals use my designs for hooking, punching, wool applique or even stitchery..I get so tickled and I am always amazed by your talent!
I have been bad lately and haven't posted some wonderful pieces I've seen using my designs...Soooo, here are a few rugs that were hooked by Sherry @ From Sherry's Heart on ebay and here is her BLOG ...Aren't they wonderful...go ahead and bid if you feel the urge...lol

Hugs,
Robin

5 comments:

Rachael said...

They are wonderful!

From Sherry's Heart said...

AwWW Thank You Robin!!! You do GREAT doodlins' that I can turn into rugs so thank you for that and keep on doodlin'!!!!!

Sherry

LibbiesHome said...

Those are beautiful! Love your patterns!!

Angie Berry said...

Those are wonderful! She did a great job, didn't she? I'm sure that is a great feeling to see finished projects from designs lovingly made by you!

Erik D Shipley said...

I'm trying my hand at punch needle for the second time. First time not so well. So, far it's pretty cool.