Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, March 15, 2010

Newest Doll & Pattern...Betsy Ross Primitive Angel


Betsy Ross Primitive Angel

Betsy Ross Primitive Angel


Wonderful little Betsy Ross Angel to add to your Primitive Americana Decor. Finished doll measures ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details


I had to make a Betsy Ross to go with my little Uncle Sam ... :)
and...Tried the punch needle again, but still didn't have the right fabric..so tomorrow I am going to look for weavers cloth..So...I am stitching up this design from my newest Americana Stitchery Doodle Booklet.

2 comments:

Cat Haven Craft House said...

I love your sweet Betsy Ross angel. So prim!!!

Julie said...

That doll is so dang cute. I need to get brave and sew one. I never have, but have always wanted to. Are they hard to do? I quilt a lot, but have never attempted a doll. Julie