Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You HAVE to love this mugg !!!

I LOVe my pooch so much already !! What's not to love ??


This is Hank's new friend "Tanner" we went to visit my hubby's friend , and he has 2 labs.Tanner and a black female "Stormy" she is 6 and not as playful as the boys , so she introduced herself and just sat out the whole "boys thing"...lol
I think Hank tired out Tanner ...

Actually, I think they are both just Plum tuckered out ( as my buddy Robby would say...LOL)
We had the training collar on Hank so that he could go out and run with the dogs without a leash.... Our friends are Blessed to have a large piece of property( 30 acres) Hubby only had to warn him once and give a small buzz and he came right back....



Hank is lovin' his Nylabone I got him !! It says on the package " VIRTUALLY" indestructable !....HA ...false advertising.. The ends are already scraggly nubs....LOL


I promise , soon I will have something else to show pics of and some creations or new patterns or who knows ?? I guess for now, I just wanted to show how much sweetness and joy a pooch can bring into your life !!!
Hugs,
robin

6 comments:

Catty Wampus said...

All the sweet lil mugs here say they LOVE Hank and he can be a member of the honorary bulldog club! LOL; I love doggies and think that we are so much better off when we are in love with a dog. They give us everything. Looks like Hank has found the loves of his life!!! Thank you for sharing him and his friends!!

Ms. ~K said...

Love that mugg too...
Hugs to Hanky Panky!
K

Tami said...

They are so cute! Love the one with hank chewing on his bone!

Have a great day!

Sharon said...

They're both adorable. I love that pic of Hank with the Nylabone, so cute :)

Have a blessed day!
Sharon

MommaB said...

very pretty babys...

Anonymous said...

Oh they are just too precious. What wonderful friends they must be.