Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Friday, March 24, 2023

I finished my rug binding and all, and got my fabric.....


 My rug is all done.... I knew if I didn't bind it immediately, it would be sitting in a a pile of UFO'S....

It is available for purchase if you or anyone you know is interested......

   I also received my fabrics from Spoonflower...I'm so pleased with how they loook....


Now, the problem is , not wanting to cut into them....lol
I also added a few more designs to my Spoonflower shop as well, but I have yet to order my swatches.....



Ok, so rug is done, Its time for me to move on to something new.......
Hope everyone is having a blessed day !!




6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I saw on FB you sold your rug. Congrats! It came out great.
Your fabric (and new designs) are so cool. I wish I had 1% of your talent ;-)

NMK said...

Love your Rug !!!! And your fabrics are very pretty too !!!

Saundra said...

I still have one waiting to be bound so you are on your game girl. Congrats on selling your new hooked design and your fabrics.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, you made quick work of that binding work. I seem to be having an issue with final finishes theses days. What fun fabrics and designs...I'd not want to cut into them either. Can't wait to see what's next for you. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

Wonderful fabric. Your rug has great spring colors.
Cathy

Prims By The Water said...

That was quick on the binding. I have never purchased fabric from spoonflower, but have heard of it before. Lovely designs. Janice