Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Long Time No See………


 If you see the last time I posted, it was about a year ago. The horse was all I had finished for a long time. Picked it back up a week ago , and now I’m waiting on wool I had to order to finish the background. 

I’ve finished this piece and the pattern for the punched image and hanger( together) is available in my Etsy. 
Now …. I was having problems responding to comments on my blog , I tried everything. It might work now, I don’t know …. So please please, if I don’t respond , please know that I’m grateful for everyone that takes the time to comment ❤️

6 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Robin,
FYI…Your Etsy link is not working for me.
Sweet punch needle pattern.
GOOD TO SEE A POST FEOM YOU 😊

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Hope you are able to get the kinks of your blog worked out - love the horse!

acorn hollow said...

My link to respond to comments is not working either.
So glad to see you post again
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Hi Robin (from a different mother 😉) It IS good to see a post from you pop up. Love the sweet punched bird...beautiful finish! Wishing you a blessed and joyous Easter ~Robin~

Prims By The Water said...

That horse is divine! Good to see you post again. Hopefully it wont be another year before you do again. Happy Easter! Janice

My Colonial Home said...

I live your horse rug!
I have many hooked pieces not finished..mguess this winter I had better get going on them
Karen