Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, March 1, 2021

Two new Rooster Designs and a few more challenge pieces

 

My daughter in law has chickens , and has begged me to do some chicken designs. I finished these up and colored them in my program on the computer. 
I haven’t done the nice deeper primitive colors in awhile so here we are 🤪
I am going to list the designs on my Etsy tomorrow ...
Here’s my finish. I made it too small and had some troubles with it but ahhhh, it’s finished. 

      

                  Above is a sweet start by Denise @ Sassafrass Hill Primitives. I love the colors she’s chosen. 

This is a sweet finish by 
Rhonda Smith. So sweet. And I LOVE those wooden carrots also. 

5 comments:

Saundra said...

Farm Life is adorable. Glad to see you blogging.

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you friend 😊 I so missed it ... I like the sense of community it gives. 💕

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww...these are all adorable! The chicks somewhat remind me of the very first attempt at rug hooking I ever did, although the design I did was much, much, simpler...I have hung on to it all these years just to remember the first step in the journey. Happy March Robin! ~Robin~

ใบบัว said...

เล่นง่าย ปั่นง่าย ได้เงินไว
หลัก​หมื่น​ หลักแสนหลักล้านก็จ่ายมาแล้ว


สล็อต66

ใบบัว said...

อัพเดทใหม่ไฉไลกว่าเดิมเพื่มเติมสุดคือ
สุดปังสมัครง่ายแค่ปลายนิ้ว


สล็อต168