Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Working on Spring Designs


 I had fun drawing up and painting. New design for Spring....

I decided to do a time lapse video of me doing most of the painting. I had a little more details to do to finish it ...

Now , in to trying to configure colors in threads to punch it up. Enjoy the video. 

Robin 






11 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

I had a terrible getting the video to load, but it was worth trying several times to finally get to view it.
You are so talented!!!

NMK said...

Loved your video !!! So pretty !!!!

acorn hollow said...

love the colors
cathy

Unknown said...

Your designs are always so beautiful You are truly talented.

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. It was fun to make. 😉

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you 😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you Cathy. I had to make my own colors. My paint set is most primary colors. It’s good paint ( Sennelier) but not my hues. 🤪

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you so very much !
😊

TheCrankyCrow said...

You truly have a crazy good gift, Robin. Such pretty, soft, colors for spring! ~Robin~

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you sooo much fir your kind comments 🥰🥰🥰

GeneGribouille03 said...

C'est superbe bravo belle et douce soirée bises