Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

 





****BIG NEWS***

I have some exciting news and I want to shout it out.
I am so pleased and honored to announce that starting sometime in this new year ...
Some of my designs and artwork will be adapted to rug hooking patterns and represented by none other than Kris Miller of Spruce Ridge Studios. https://www.spruceridgestudios.com/
I’m so thankful and excited for this opportunity !!!!
Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of my works through the years !!!

22 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Congrats to you. Kris does a wonderful job adapting patterns.
Happy New Year!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Wonderful news and Kris will do it right! Can't wait to see them.

Prims By The Water said...

Congrats Robin. What an honor! Janice

Simply Quaint said...

Woohoo! That’s awesome Robyn..........you deserve it, your work is just amazing...........

Saundra said...

You will be in good hands and am sure your designs will be very popular!!!!

acorn hollow said...

Very exciting!
Cathy

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. I know Kris is just awesome 🤪🤪

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. Yes she’s wonderful 😊😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you and yes I am sooo honored to be working with her !!😊😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you soooo much. I’m sooo excited !!😊😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you sooo much Saundra. She is awesome. This is just so exciting for me. !!😊😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Yes Cathy... I can hardly contain myself. Lol 🤪🤪😊

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. I know Kris is just awesome 🤪🤪

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. I know Kris is just awesome 🤪🤪

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awesome honor!! And exciting for all of us!! Can't wait! Happy New Year! ~Robin~

Saundra said...

Robin, thanks for compliment on my blog about my rugs, since you are a NO-REPLY blogger I cannot reply to you directly from your message. There is a way for you to fix that if you google 'how to fix no reply'.

NMK said...

Awesome !!!!!!

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you. I really cant wait :)

Robin Leuschen said...

Thank you !!

ใบบัว said...

เล่นง่าย ปั่นง่าย ได้เงินไว
หลัก​หมื่น​ หลักแสนหลักล้านก็จ่ายมาแล้ว


สล็อต66

fowfow said...

เว็บสล็อต ที่ดีที่สุด สล็อตเว็บตรงฝาก-ถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำ สมัครสล็อต วันนี้ลุ้นรับโบนัสทันที Luckywin98 เว็บรวบรวม สล็อตแตกง่ายสล็อต เล่นฟรีไว้ที่เดียวมีแอดมินบริการ 24 ชั่วโมง

ใบบัว said...

อัพเดทใหม่ไฉไลกว่าเดิมเพื่มเติมสุดคือ
สุดปังสมัครง่ายแค่ปลายนิ้ว


สล็อต168