Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Fall Blooms Freebie Doodle

 Hey hey, it’s in the 80’s here in NW Pa. but I definitely have the Fall itch. I’m currently working on my second new Fall doodle booklet , but wanted to offer a little freebie along with a Freebie I previously posted on FB. Enjoy 🤪and.... send me pics of your creations I’ll post them here, FB, and Instagram. 



4 comments:

NMK said...

These are so cute , also love your pretty water color of the Pumpkin ! It is finally a cool day here in Western ,Massachusetts with the wind blowing , so windows are open & it feels a bit like Fall . No air conditioning today for a change !
Thank you for your cute Freebies !

TheCrankyCrow said...

So Sweet Robin!! Wish I have more of a gift for color planning LOL.... ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

so very generous!
Cathy

Simply Quaint said...

These are so cute..."thank you.....love your style


Blessings
Rhonda