Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Been way too long ....

These got mis placed here... These are pages I've worked on from the DLP Project
Hello all ... I've been gone from here for a very long time , but I have been busy doing all kinds of fun stuff. 
At Christmas I made my very first video of a flip through from a December Daily Junk Journal I made.  
Here is the link if anyone would want to take a peek:

After Christmas I got the bug to organize my studio a bit and start dabbling in done painting / doodling again. 
Here are a few things I played around with : Some watercolor illustrations

Doing a painted paper using acrylic paints , to use for collage , etc

Watercolor

Making some pages for my Documented Life Project: 2016 The Unplanner 
Here is a link if you would like to sign up. 
 
It's keeping me in the creative frame of mind while setting up my own planner....


I was also re covering my Bible, ... I redid the cover on a composition book for my new journal and redid the cover on a doodle tablet.  A black paper one I doodle with white gel pen in it. 





I also made some splashy papers for collage or to use in my DLP Project ... I will need to put a very thin coat of clear gesso or matte medium in them since it is watercolor , 

I even played around with my Paper 53 app  and my pencil ( stylus)



And ........ A FREE GIFT FOR YOU 
I used watercolor and created a " TO DO " List. 
All you need to do is right click and save to your computer and print it out whatever size you want. 

Well , that's it for now ... Please leave me a comment let me know what you think .... Always love a little feedback. 
Hugs,
Robin

15 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Robin ~
Welcome back!!!
Your talent is amazing. I just love all you've done.
I hope the storm bypassed you. It did in northern Ohio.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Good to see you posting again, I enjoy reading blogs and seeing what my friends have been up to.
Beautiful new pieces and love your new art.

Debbie

Myra said...

I absolutely love the planner (go out on a limb). What a great title for a planner/journal. The colors you use are my favorites, especially the turquoise with the splashes of orange and hot pink among others. I think you should seriously consider marketing these, perhaps on your blog. I don't have a clue how that could be done but I'll be your first customer. :~) Oh yeah ..... it's about time you returned. Hugs!!

Christine said...

So nice to see a post today !!!! Love your art....the watercolors....brights !!!! Thanks for sharing what you are doing !

Simply Quaint said...

Robyn so nice to see you post, sure do miss you...I don't do FB......wonderful work, loving your mixed media.....

Blessings
~Rhonda~

acorn hollow said...

So nice to see you post how I love your journal it is always nice to see your work.
Cathy

cucki said...

Welcome back :)
Your journal is so pretty
Big hugs x

susan hemann said...

wonderful journals!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such Beautiful works of Art!!!
Welcome back!
Many Blessings
Robin

Unknown said...

I love your designs! I own a small quilt shop in Iowa and am interested in putting together punchneedle kits to go with your gorgeous designs. Could you email me with more information? sales@farmchickquilts.com

CAESAR SHOP said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andi Shop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kayan web said...



The task of moving a catcher needs to rely on شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة It is specialized and has a long history in this field, helping it to carry out the task of transporting the baggage without causing any problems. Among the precautions taken by the company during transport of the luggage are the following: High-quality packaging materials to ensure that no problems are encountered during transport, the luggage is loaded into the car very carefully so as not to be subject to any problems during transportation. The luggage is re-connected to the place where it is transported and the packaging that is placed on the pallet is removed. During transportation. , All the transferred items are written to make sure that there is no defect in the piece, therefore you will ensure the transfer of the baggage without being exposed to any problems during transportation, شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة .
Is characterized by شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة With the experience and efficiency in the task of cleaning, as it uses the best equipment and the latest in addition to many aspects that focus on them to ensure that the cleaning is done to the fullest, and the most important things that you find in the fast service company and nowhere else find the following: It depends on the best detergents that can eliminate stains and smears, follow a certain system in the cleaning task; for this reason it ensures that it reaches the best results, depends on the latest methods such as steam cleaning method which proved its efficiency in the cleaning work, During which to eliminate all germs and The bacteria that are present in the place and maintain the health of the present, possess the best specialized perfumes that you can only find شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة.
that شركة تخزين اثاث بالمدينة المنورة It can store any quantity of furniture even if it is huge. This is because the company owns large warehouses divided into many sections. It packs and puts furniture in cars and is transported to the stores equipped with the highest level and has the latest means of monitoring. شركة تخزين عفش بالمدينة المنورة You will get satisfactory results without having to pay a lot of money in return
Be aware شركة تنظيف بينبع Cleaning works require the latest equipment for cleaning and the best detergents. This is what it provides to its customers. Therefore, it ensures the results. The company can clean any place, Will t D have شركة نظافة بينبع Discounts and offers can not be found elsewhere
The task of moving furniture from one place to another can not be done by anything, but it must rely on a specialized company such as شركة نقل اثاث بينبع ، As it will provide you with assurance that the furniture transfer works will be done well and will not be exposed any piece of the pieces to any problems during the transfer of furniture. In addition, it will carry out a comprehensive inspection of all parts before and before the transfer. The best packaging tools are used in this task. you only have to communicate with شركة نقل عفش بينبع .
Visit our website
https://www.zeenclean.com/
خدمات تنظيف

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย said...

สล็อต 777

ศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมฮิตไว้มากที่สุด ภาพสวย เลือกเกมง่ายสบายตา ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน ง่ายด้วยระบบอัตโนมัติ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ใช้เวลาไม่ถึง 1 นาที มีแอดมินบริการอย่างดีตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย said...

สล็อต 1688

เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต