Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, April 13, 2015

Working on some new art journal pages and a new Folky Doodle

This folky doodle for sale as a pattern was actually inspired by an art journal page that I finished ...
 
Spring Bird Sampler Doodle

Spring Bird Sampler Doodle


Cute primitive folk art bird doodle , for rug hooking, punch needle wool applique or stitchery.

Price: US$3.00

Click for details

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I modge podge old papers to the background, threw in some folky colors and started to draw a chunky bird...
I used all water soluable oil pastels for this.
I love being able to smudge and blend the pastels around....
 this one I also did all in my pastels....not Primitive or folk art but i'm loving the brighter pastel shades and even purple....lol


Then here is another page i did on Saturday.....
That's it for now.....I need to get outside on this beautiful 70 degree Spring day...
Hope you are all enjoying pleasant weather and creativity......
Robin

No comments: