Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Monday, February 2, 2015

A new design...and....WINNER !!!


 I have been drawing a bit lately and came up with a new design I am going to use for a pattern, but have not decided exactly what to do with it yet......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Well, I managed to only be a few hours late picking the winner , rather than a week .....lol
I had 76 entries for the giveaway..... 3 lovely folks commented but opted out of the giveaway, being seasoned wool rug hookers and hoping to give a chance to someone newer to the fiber arts...
So that left me with 73....I love Random.org ....the number the generator gave me was #23...

RHONDA  SMITH !!!
I'll email you in a sec Rhonda, and get your info to send this and a few other little goodies out to you !!!
Thank you everyone for the super sweet comments ...it means a lot to me to have supportive followers !!!
Robin

11 comments:

Simply Quaint said...

Omg I am tickled pink! Thank you! Sent you my info....

Rhonda

Christine said...

Congratulations to the winner! I love your new design Robin....waiting to purchase it...I think I will do an appliqué with it!

Kate said...

Congrats Rhonda! Your new design is quite lovely, Robin. :)

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Congratulations to Rhonda!
Love your new design!

Sandi

Jacqueline said...

Congrat's to the lucky winner. I always enjoy your work.

Karen said...

I like your new drawing. I look forward to it as a pattern.

Julia said...

Congratulations to the winner. You're a fine artist. Your new design is lovely.
JB

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Congratulations and your design looks awesome

Anonymous said...

Someone linked you on their blog, but it didn't bring me here, I had to go searching! LOL You have some amazing designs, so I'm glad to find you. Thank you for the free ones, and I'll be looking at the others, too.

Doreen Frost said...

Robin..this new design is WONDERFUL!

Congratulations to Rhonda!

Wishing you a lovely day, doreen

Christine said...

I love your art journals !!! I have a pintrest page for Journal Quilts....I too have always loved Primitive and Traditional quilts but now am in love with bright colors and even some of the modern quilts.....I feel you can mix the old and the "new"....old designs, folk art with a new take on it. Go Robin !!! I will be watching for new designs !