Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A few more items for sale ...

This is a little set I made from my own design years ago when my business name was Me My Shelf and I Designs. It was my first experiment with wool felt. 
The doll tucked inside was made by Robyn Regan and is a TFC FolkArt design. The stitchery pillow is also included. 


Paypal Only
Price: $20

3 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Robin, I am really interested in this sweet set for $20.00, would you ship to Canada? Please let me know, Francine.

Primitive Stars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Hi robin :) Please contact me so we can set up a time to meet....I'd love to spend some time with a fellow crafter. I'm in the phone book. My last name is Falk. Hope to hear from you!!