Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Primitive Handmades Mercantile May Update....

Wowsa...what a crazy couple of weeks I've been having...not bad, mind you, but hectic and busy. My youngest daughter got a job and they have just juggled her hours all over the place...she has her permit, but hasn't taken her driving exam yet, so Mom is her " taxi driver". I'm lucky to have managed to make a few items for the Primitive Handmades Mercantile May Update but... I am working on a punch needle that will also be a new pattern... I have more completed than what is in the sneak peek pic, but if I can work on it more tonight ( yes I am a night owl) I may have it finished in time to put it on the update ??
Hop on over and check out all the new goodies !! Robin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Ooooh, I see a flag!! Like what I'm seeing so far!!!--Jan

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Can't wait to see it all done!! I know what you mean about being a mom taxi been doing alot of that myself!!

Anonymous said...

I remember the days of driving all over town with my girls..Your new project looks Americana..Can't wait to see it finished..Have a wonderful weekend..

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Creations!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin