Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A little of my Landscaping.....just a start....



Well, last weekend Hubby , my son Trevor, his sweet girlfriend Sabreena and my daughter Taylor worked in the hot humid air and beating sun to create this.... I of course was the overseer....lol. Well...I did loosen up some soil with a pic axe then started to feel nauseated...Being heavy, and I hate the heat, it caught up to me so I know when to sit back and say " Someone else do it"....lol.
We still have the other side of the front steps to do, but are waiting to get a load of top soil to buile it up a bit so that it drains away from the house better...
But, if you look at my older posts and see the before pics, it looks soooo much better...

6 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love fresh bark..makes everything pop and look so fresh..love the fence idea too...;)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Robin ~
Your landscaping is off to a great start!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Christine said...

Looking good!!! I love the white fence!
christine

appleberrycottage said...

It's looking good! I could see a clematis growing on that white fence :-)
Laura

LibbiesHome said...

I love the white picket fence! Everything looks so fresh and neat :)

dls said...

Love the tall house and weather vane!