Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm on a roll...another *New* Pattern " Primitive Bunny Ornie"


Primitive Bunny Ornie

Primitive Bunny Ornie


This pattern is for an 8" perfectly prim Bunny Ornie. Rusty bells for eyes and wool for his bag ...

Price: US$5.00

Click for details


I have really been in the mood to create lately, and I am so glad to be feeling creative... I just love this new little Bunny Ornie and his wool bag with Sweet Annie...
Thanks for peeking and for all your kind comments on my other new creations !!... :)
Robin

4 comments:

Debra said...

Wow ! He is wonderful!!

WoolenSails said...

Another wonderful pattern. I printed out the new bunny and just saw the beauford one, so maybe I will do both in punch, after I finish the one I am working on now. Then I want to start making some bunnies, like the beauford one, he is cute too.

Debbie

Jean Barker said...

I just love your primitive bunnies. Such talent you have. Thank you for the free doodles. I want to try doing some stitcheries, if they turn out well, I will share pics with you. Putting you in my fav's to follow.
Prim Blessings.
Jean

Unknown said...

Those bunnies are very cute!!!