Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Halloween Harvest Angel Topper *New* Pattern


Halloween Harvest Angel Tree Topper

Halloween Harvest Angel Tree Topper


Perfect to hang from a tree top, peg or your front door.Nice addition to your Fall Decor .

Price: US$5.00

Click for details


I have been super busy lately and got another new Fall/ Halloween pattern finished...Almost ready to start on some Christmas designs...

6 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Man, I love this one, too. How much fun is this. I have a feather tree that I hang wool pumpkins on. This would look perfect on the top. I'm off to order it now!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Glad to see you back in the groove of things Robin!!! Love the new patterns & can't wait for the winter/Christmas ones!! :)
Blessings~
lisa

Leslie said...

You are on a creative role, Robin! It's cute!

I still need to get a tree...I was using a tiny one for a bit there in the winter and decided to buy a bigger one but never got around to it and then put the little one away. I have to decide if I really want to deal with a tree all year round. But I do like making decorations and decorating it :)

Robby said...

Love this one!!!!! You are right back into designing...whoooohooo!!!! xxxRobby

Laurie said...

Fantastic! I think I need to get an ornament tree for year round too!

WoolenSails said...

Since I am dense, I threw out your reply and lost your email. I put up another piece tonight with another of your designs. I was wondering if you have a pattern for the sitting pumpkin guy and kitty, if not you should make some epatterns;)

Debbie