Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Another New *FREEBIE* Doodle.....




Hey there...It's been a crazy, fun, hectic and productive week so far...
Here is another doodle I did up and wanted so bad to do up as a punch needle project, but wow...I have so lieel floss left and don't know when I'm going to make it to JoAnn's for more, so what the heck...I did it up all in wool applique and tada !!!...LOL
Please send photos of any finished item you do up using my designs....It just thrills me and gives you a little exposure also...
Hugs...
Robin

11 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the new freebie, thank you for sharing it.
I still want to make the other one with kitty and pumpkin guy, but still working on mine. Making a witch on a moon this week.

Debbie

Shakerwood said...

Yay!!! I love Halloween almost as much as Christmas. And I just love this as a stocking. Something totally different from what I have. Thank you!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

What a great doodle - thank you Robin!!!

~Neenee~

Robby said...

wow.....I am going to punchneedle mine on day....I think it will be prim perfecto!!!! Love ya..xxxRobby

Karen said...

What a cute piece - thanks for sharing.

Karen

Cindy Surber said...

Great pattern, I bought your pumpkin doll pattern. I need to get her finished up.
Thanks you
Cindy

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Thank you for the cute doodle! Hopefully I can get one done in punchneedle soon!

Bonnie said...

Thank u so much very cute

My Colonial Home said...

This is adorable and thank you....I might try it when I'm caught up with orders.
Karen

Leslie said...

I guess I didn't comment yesterday...I saved the freebie, though. I love it! I'm sure I'll find a place for this come fall...right now, I'm still trying to catch up on my SUMMER stuff! LOL

Have a great day :)

Leslie

Peggy Lee said...

Love the freebie, yes I saved it, can't wait to try. Thanks

peggy lee