Bird In The Hand Primitives

Primitive Folk Art Designs and Finished Items
By: Robin Leuschen

" Who you are is God's gift to you........ What you do, is your gift to God !"

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October 1st..A little Fall Decorating

Where oh where did September go ?? I know I love this time of year and secretly pray for it's speedy arrival all Summer long, but at this lightning fast pace, I may miss it all together....LOL ... I did enjoy my Summer this year and was quite busy, but once September came I was so happy it was the beginning of the Fall Season...but wow, I barely remember any of it....
I did finally get around to getting a little bit of Fall Decorating done, I thinned out alot of my stuff last year and haven't shopped for anything new, so I don't really have much to work with....Here is what little bit I did do..




6 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I know what you mean, September flew by for me too!

Your home looks just great all decorated for fall:) I'm sure you made alot of your fall decor, looks just wonderful.
Have a great rest of the week.
Rondell

Back in the Day said...

Love the Fall decor! My fav is the sampler on the wall! Too cute!

{lauren} said...

All of your decorations look great:) I really love that pumpkin in the last picture..that is really cute! Have a great day! <3Lauren

Katy said...

Beautiful decorations!!!

Barb said...

Wow, Robin! I love your big applique pumpkin!! I've never seen anything like it--so spectacular:)

My Little Raggedy Blessings said...

It all looks wonderful. I just finally got some things out this week-end , I love the pumpkin .

Renae